净重：1KG; 毛重: 1.2KG
Original 3D Printer ABS/PLA Filament has been tested on RepRap, Makerbot, Mendel, Huxley UP, Printer, WeisTek.
ABS is a polymerized styrene comprised of acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene.
Acrylonitrile and styrene gives ABS rigidity and shiny surface. Polybutadiene gives it toughness and impact strength.
Aside from these qualities, ABS performs a better flowability when melting and resists corrosion and abrasion as well.
These qualities combined make it an ideal material for injection mold and extrusion.
ABS is a recommended material for beginners by RepRap because of the loose temperature requirement during extrusion process.
This material has been tested on RepRap, Makerbot, Mendel, Huxley UP, Printer, WeisTek, Thing-o-matic and Ultimaker.
Relative to the ABS, PLA has the following advantages:
(1) PLA's processing temperature is low, can be processed at 185 degrees;
(2) odor harmless, good smell like fried corn ;
(3) high strength, high stiffness, suitable for DIY players do duplicate printer components;
(4) forming performance is excellent, thermoforming Dimensional stability, low shrinkage (0.3%),layers stick each other well;
(5) brightly colored, translucent color;
For customers, we are free to provide technical information counseling, ensure a smooth PLA used, for the market often reflects the PLA block nozzle solutions and non-stick hot bed.
Loose temperature requirement
Easy to shape
Print temperature: ABS Filament 230°C to 270°C, PLA Filament 180°C to 220°C
First layer temperature: 235°C
Print base material: Acrylic/ABS/PLA
Diameter: 1.75mm or 3.0mm